With more than 20 years experience in chemical registration and regulatory watch, the Staphyt Regulatory team has an excellent knowledge of the regulations applicable to plant protection products, fertilisers, biostimulants, biocides, cosmetics and of their enforcement in the various Member States of the European Union.
We can assist you in implementing a strategy to upgrade and support your existing products, to approve your new products or provide answers to your questions.
One of the priorities when developing a new substance or a new product is to identify the regulation(s) to which it must comply in order to register your substance or place your product on the market.
In order to ensure a quick answer, the Staphyt Regulatory team stays up-to-date with the European chemical regulatory news, as well as with the French specificities.
The Staphyt Regulatory team can at your request:
- Send you newsletters adapted to your area of activity:
- Plant protection products,
- Biocidal products,
- Cosmetic products,
- Cross-discipline regulations (classification, labelling, SDS, aerosol, PIC, (eco)toxicology, environment, hazardous substances: CMR, endocrine disruptors, essential oils, etc.).
Every 2 weeks, these electronic newsletters inform you of European regulatory news and French specificities published on the official websites (European and French Official Journals, EFSA, ECHA, OECD, ANSES, Ministries, etc.) and dedicated professional associations.
To receive a copy of our newsletter, fill in our contact form
- Answer your regulatory questions about your chemicals and their registration procedures, among others regarding the “frontier products”.
- Advise you on the best regulatory strategy for your product portfolio.