Based on its status as a national vocational training organization since 2000 (N° 26.71.01442.71), Staphyt Regulatory provides you with its in-depth regulatory knowledge and organizes training courses adapted to your needs.
You need to
- Understand the Regulations,
- Be up-to-date on guidance documents and use them for writing or risk assessment,
- Know how to use risk assessment models,
- Know the legal obligations in terms of registration dossier, risk assessments, risk management measures, classification, labelling, SDS, etc.
The Staphyt Regulatory Team offers:
- Tailor-made training courses, concerning the regulation or safety of your products,
- These courses are adapted to your needs, the number of participants and their profile,
- They can cover all the subjects within your sectors of activity, ranging from the general presentation of the regulatory framework of a category of products to the specialized training of experts on specific technical subjects.
Our areas of regulatory expertise:
- Phytopharmaceutical products,
- Classification / Labelling,
- Modelling (environment, ecotoxicity and human), QSAR.
Our experts are at your disposal for advanced training in their specialized fields:
- Physical chemistry / method of analysis,
- Human risk assessment,
- Risk mitigation measures,
- Ecotoxicological risk assessment.