To launch your cosmetic products on the European market, you must comply with Regulation (EC) No.1223/2009 requirements.
The aim of this regulation is to ensure a high level of safety for the consumer, clarify the responsibilities, guarantee the traceability of products and to monitor their marketing within the European market.
- Validate the regulatory compliance of your formulations,
- Select and monitor the necessary studies for your Product Information Files (PIF),
- Constitute or update the PIF for your cosmetic products,
- Carry out the safety assessment on human health,
- Validate the regulatory compliance of your labels on the primary or secondary packaging and of your notice,
- Assist and advise you on the strategy to create and manage your CPNP account,
- Notify your cosmetic products through your CPNP account.
The Staphyt Regulatory team have the scientific skills and the regulatory knowledge to efficiently assist you in the build up of your regulatory dossiers and the notification of your nanomaterials and finished products.
You want to build your registration dossier in another business area?