Residue data are required as part of regulatory submissions for approval/renewal of active substances as well as for product authorisation in the EU.
Our residues experts provide a full range of support services for:
- Dossier preparation – assessing the risk to humans and animals from acute or chronic exposure
- Scientific waivers/justification
- Ad-hoc technical documents for specific requirements.
- MRL/Import Tolerance Applications
- Non–EU MRLs/JMPR Periodic Reviews and Codex MRL (CXL) Setting
- Study set up and monitoring of GLP Studies