Residue data are required as part of regulatory submissions for approval/renewal of active substances as well as for the authorization of biocides and phytopharmaceutical products in the EU.
Our residues experts provide a full range of support services for:
- Dossier preparation – assessing the risk to humans through food following acute or chronic exposure, according to the European requirements and based on the existing guidance documents (from ECHA and EMA for biocides)
- Scientific waivers/justification
- Ad-hoc technical documents for specific requirements
- MRL/Import Tolerance Applications
- Non-EU MRLs/JMPR Periodic Reviews and Codex MRL (CXL) Setting
- Study set-up and monitoring of GLP studies