Our experienced ecotoxicology team provide a full range of support services:
- Dossier preparation – assessing the risk to non target organisms
- Scientific waivers/justification
- Ad-hoc technical documents for specific requirements.
- Study set up and monitoring of GLP Studies
Our team has practical experience of working in both the laboratory and the field, on an extensive range of formulated products and active substances. Using this combination of practical and regulatory knowledge, our experts can develop higher-tier refinement options tailored to specific regulatory questions, using reasoned arguments and/or testing strategies, proven through helping our clients to achieve successful authorisations.
Our team closely monitors developments in the risk assessment process, regularly participating in relevant conferences and workshops.
Our ecotoxicologists have written several articles highlighting the major developments in EU environmental risk assessment:
- Aquatic risk assessment
- Endocrine disruption assessment
- Non-target plants
- Reptiles and amphibians