As of 1 January 2019, all of the products classified as dangerous because of their effects on health should be declared. The following classifications are added to the preceding classifications (April 2014 and January 2017).
- acute toxicity, category 4 (H302, H312, H332)
- skin irritation, category 2 (H315)
- eye irritation, category 2 (H319)
- specific target organ toxicity following single exposure, category 2 or 3 (H335, H336, H371)
- specific target organ toxicity following repeated exposure, category 2 (H373)
- aspiration toxicity, category 1 (H304)
- serious eye damage, category 1 (H318)
- reproductive toxicity, additional category : effects on or via lactation (H362)
Next step in June 2022 for all the products classified as dangerous because of their physical hazards. Only products classified solely for their effects on the environment will not have to be mandatorily declared after that date (except for biocides).