Since the acquisition of APC in May 2018, our regulatory affairs managers have been busy…
Our regulatory team has been reinforced by three long established, highly experienced and well regarded consultancies:
- Ambrosi Scientific Consulting
- TB Agrartechnik
We are now working closely together as a single team, offering significant benefit to our clients as we draw upon our considerable experience to guide you through the complexities of the EU and International regulatory landscape for:
- Chemical and Biological Plant Protection Products
- REACh and other Chemicals
We offer the full range of services, from strategic advice, undertaking risk assessments, through to dossier preparation and post submission support.
OUR INTERNAL TEAM
- 50 + experts
- A high level of technical and regulatory expertise relating to EU requirements
- Offices in France, UK, Austria, Poland, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Brazil, Australia
- Multiple language skills and close links with regulators
OUR EXTERNAL CONSULTANTS
- 60 + external consultants in over 40 countries, providing international support when needed
- Expands our capability in country specific and regional requirements
- Extends our language skills and links with regulators
Our experienced regulatory team can provide expertise in all areas related to chemical and biological risk assessment.
Whatever your objective, we provide you with tailor-made support and advice to help you succeed.
We closely monitor regulatory developments, to ensure that we are providing you with accurate advice and guidance at all times.
Unique and comprehensive offer in crops
As part of a wider field services organisation, our experts have a much greater understanding of the practicalities of studies in the field. If you choose Staphyt for field services, as well as regulatory services, then we will fully manage the work as a single project, keeping you informed at all stages, allowing you to focus on other priorities.