The Technical Manager is in charge of the overall progress of the projects and makes the link between the different stakeholders: customer, technical and commercial adviser and field team.
Thus, he/she is responsible for coordinating and transmitting information between the different people involved in the project.
- Assisting in the preparation of quotations
- Implementing protocols
- Ordering products from customers
- Monitoring trials
- Completing the database with information (treatments, observations, ...) and forwarding it to the client
- Drafting the final report
- Assisting in the invoicing
- GEP : Good Experimentation Practices
- GLP : Good Laboratory Practices