Technical and sales advisor
The technical and sales advisor is the business interface between the customer and technical team. It objective is to develop the sales turnover in respect of trade policy group.
Commercial responsibilities :
- Monitor and develop the existing client portfolio in accordance with the Business Action Plan
- Identify and source new markets.
- Prepare quotations according to the technical and financial aspects requested.
- Production of sales reports Commercial.
- Point of contact for clients and technical managers.
Technical responsibilities :
- Responsible for the conduct.
- Ensure that the delegated study phases are conducted according to the study plan, Standard, Operating Procedures and local laws Technical.
- Point of contact of for clients and the company.
Specific detail :
- GEP : following Good Experimentation Practices
- GLP : followingGood Laboratory Practices
- SEED : from sowing to harvesting