Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager's objective is to organize and coordinate the implementation of quality of trials and services, on all company units.
- He/she implements methods and tools for the maintenance and the evolution of quality within the company.
- He/she instructs and training of personnel regarding the quality process: training of new personnel , verifying the level of competency of personnel (approval, authorization, accreditation, ...) and the suitability and maintenance of the equipment used for tests via internal audits.
- He/she organizes the administration of QA records in the Management System, maintenance of document filing systems.
- GEP : Good Experimentation Practices
- GLP : Good Laboratory Practices