The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
- Sites location : it determine the location of the trial according to the protocol or the study plan, the particular conditions of cultures. You set up the site with appropriate material.
- Treatments : it realize the treatments according to the application agenda, the type of application, conditions and precautions of use.
- Samplings : it make the samplings according to the instructions (time limits, intervals, crop stage, quantities, ...).
- Assessments : it make assessments and observations on your trials.
- Crops or destruction of crops : It help during the harvest period and store them or destroy the harvested vegetables
Specific detail :
- GEP : following Good Experimentation Practices
- GLP : followingGood Laboratory Practices
- SEED : from sowing to harvesting
Additional mission :
Responsibilities of station manager: it ensure the proper functioning of the experimentation station and participate in the induction and training of new employees.