Crop Manager Assistant
You will actively be involved in:
- crop management of a 15 hectare experimental station.
- maintenance, irrigation, crop protection: vineyards, orchards, market garden crops in the field or greenhouse (melons, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, etc ..), field crops (hard wheat, soft wheat, potato, corn, etc ..)
You will also be trained in:
- The use of agricultural machinery
- The work of GEP and GLP experiments with station technicians (implementation and monitoring of trials)
- Agri-food processing of experiments (laboratory processing on the station).