Business Development Manager - BIOCIDES- Regulatory Affairs
Staphyt is currently seeking a Business Development Manager in Biocides sector to join our regulatory team. We assist clients in preparation of dossiers for the EU regulatory regimes:
- Plant Protection Products
- Plant Nutrition Products
- Biocidal Products
Applicants should have qualifications, skills and experience listed in the profile section of this advert.
About us :
We help our clients throughout the full regulatory process, providing advice on strategy, data requirements and setting up studies, through to preparation of dossiers and any post submission support needed.
Primary duties include:
- Undertaking BD visits and calls to existing clients and new prospective clients to bring new work into the business
- Attending conferences and networking with existing clients and new prospective clients
- Managing the relationship with the client (with the support of the technical team)
- Co-ordinating the provision of quotes, utilising the technical teams expertise when required
- Taking commercial decisions
BD Managers at Staphyt are generally:
- Regulatory experts so that they can advise and guide clients, occasionally pairing this role with some regulatory management work
- Expected to liaise closely with the Marketing team to raise our profile
Your experience in REACH and PPP would also be of value to this position.
The key attributes required for this position:
- BSc degree (or equivalent i.e. completion of University studies of at least 3 years attested by diploma) in relevant scientific discipline
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Biocides sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including English)
- Working knowledge of the EU regulatory procedures in Biocides sector
- Ability to interpret clients’ needs in order to make appropriate scientific/regulatory advice and strategy
- Team player with strong decision-making skills, and keen to work in an international business environment
Location and place of work are to be negotiated as part of the interview process.