Staphyt’s Regulatory Affairs Division supports our clients in bringing plant protection, plant nutrition, biocide and REACH chemical products to the market. We help clients understand and address the EU & UK regulatory requirements for chemical or biological active substances and products.
We support our clients throughout the full regulatory process, from providing advice on strategy, data requirements and setting up studies, through to preparation of dossiers and any post submission support needed.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our multinational Chemistry Team. Ideally, you will have a background in regulatory affairs, plus previous experience in the preparation of the chemistry sections of registration procedures.
Main duties :
- Study set up and monitoring on behalf of clients (project management, budget responsibilities, contact with clients)
- Drafting of the relevant sections of dossiers, including study summaries and risk assessment
- Preparing Safety Data Sheets and extended Safety Data Sheets
- Working as part of a multiskilled project team, to develop robust documentation on behalf of the client
- Providing strategic support to clients, representing them in communication with Regulatory Authorities
- Provision of other consultancy advice to clients related to the registration of chemicals in Europe and the UK
Skills and experience required :
- A degree in Chemistry
- Professional experience in regulatory affairs, with a particular focus on REACH and CLP
- Ability to interpret data from studies in order to make appropriate scientific/regulatory conclusions and to develop creative and practical solutions where possible
- Expertise in preparation of Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to prepare clear and accurate study summaries
- Ability to take personal responsibility and initiative for delivering high quality work
- Team player with strong decision-making skills, and keen to work in a multinational business environment
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the EU regulatory procedures in the relevant regulatory sectors
- Experience in lab or study monitoring in physicochemical and/or analytical
- Experience of SDS software tools
For more information regarding this role please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively please submit your CV and a covering letter (both documents in English) to : Mélodie DUPARD at email@example.com.