Toxicology Expert in Regulatory Affairs - Plant Protection and Biocidal Products
The offer has been filled.
Staphyt Regulatory & APC are currently recruiting a Toxicology Expert in regulatory affairs - Plant Protection and Biocidal Products to join their teams. Applicant will be experienced in one of regulatory regimes among Biocidal products, Plant Protection products, REACh.
About us :
We are an established regulatory and development consultancy, providing support in the agrochemical, biocide and chemical industries. We help our clients throughout the full regulatory process, providing advice on strategy, data requirements and setting up studies through to preparation of dossiers and any post submission support needed.
We are a small and friendly team who pride ourselves on providing an excellent level of support to our clients. We currently have over 50 employees. We currently have a number of offices across Europe (France, UK, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary) as well as several international offices.
Staphyt Regulatory & APC are part of Staphyt group, a long established CRO in Agrosciences providing GEP field and GLP laboratory studies. You will therefore have the benefit of being part of a much larger organization (400+) with multiple locations and the additional career opportunities that come with this.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Advice to the client in toxicology, strategic choices, budget estimation and follow-up,
- Drafting of the toxicology and operator exposure/Human risk assessment sections of dossiers as well as monitoring studies,
- Various other tasks related to the registration of plant protection and biocidal products in Europe.
- A degree in the relevant scientific subject
- Minimum 5 years experience in the registration area in Europe
- Experience in toxicology, essential
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You will also have a good sense of initiative, teamwork, rigor and possess analytical and organisational skills.
Ideally you would be based in one of our offices: France (Lyon or Molleges), UK (Wetherby or Ringwood), Austria (Bad Vöslau), Poland (Poznan), CZ (Menin).
Home office is possible.
Terms and conditions:
Permanent contract, to start as soon as possible.
Motivating remuneration based on experience.
Others offers that might interest you:
No offer is available.