Regulatory Affairs Project Manager - Biocidal Products
Staphyt Regulatory & APC are currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager - Biocidal Products to join their teams. Applicant will be experienced in one or several of regulatory regimes among Biocidal products, Plant Protection products, REACh, and will either have proven capability in one of more of the following areas:
- Project management
- Human risk assessment
- Biocides efficacy
- Chemistry and analytical methods
About us :
We are an established regulatory and development consultancy, providing support in the agrochemical, biocide and chemical industries. We help our clients throughout the full regulatory process, providing advice on strategy, data requirements and setting up studies through to preparation of dossiers and any post submission support needed.
We are a small and friendly team who pride ourselves on providing an excellent level of support to our clients. We currently have over 50 employees. We currently have a number of offices across Europe (France, UK, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary) as well as several international offices.
Staphyt Regulatory & APC are part of Staphyt group, a long established CRO in Agrosciences providing GEP field and GLP laboratory studies. You will therefore have the benefit of being part of a much larger organization (400+) with multiple locations and the additional career opportunities that come with this.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Management of projects (advice to the client, strategic choices, budget follow-up, contact with national authorities, coordination of experts, etc.),
- Drafting of the relevant sections of dossiers as well as monitoring studies (in conjunction with other experts where necessary),
- Various other tasks related to the registration of biocidal products in Europe
- A degree in a relevant scientific subject
- Minimum 5 years experience in the registration area in Europe
- Experience in regulatory strategy, essential
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You will also have a good sense of initiative, teamwork, rigor and possess analytical and organisational skills.
Home office is possible
Terms and conditions:
Permanent contract, to start as soon as possible.
Motivating remuneration based on experience.