Senior Regulatory Managers: Plant Protection Products
We would like to hear from suitably experienced Senior Regulatory Managers to join our team. You must able to demonstrate the skills, qualifications and experience needed for the role described in the Main Duties and Profile sections of this advert. A job description is available on request.
- Providing regulatory advice and strategy to clients and within the wider team.
- Coordinating major projects (active substance and product related) and supporting our clients to meet their objectives.
- Working as part of a multiskilled project team, to develop robust. documentation on behalf of the client.
- Management of other members of the team may be required, but you will work closely with the existing Team Leader in the relevant sector.
- Location: Flexible, with home working as an option. We have a wide geographical spread of offices, with our main regulatory offices in UK (Wetherby), France (Lyon) and Austria (Vienna).
- BSc degree (or equivalent i.e. completion of University studies of at least 3 years attested by diploma) in relevant scientific discipline.
- 10 years professional experience in regulatory affairs, with in depth knowledge of the required sector (e.g. from Government, Industry or Consultancy).
- Have strong client relationship skills, ideally with experience of working with Task Forces or Consortia.
- Team player with strong decision-making skills, and keen to work in an international business environment. You must be able to work collaboratively with colleagues from different countries and build successful working relationships.
- Ability to take personal responsibility and initiative for delivering high quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
Terms and conditions:
Permanent contract, to start as soon as possible.
Remuneration based on experience