Staphyt’s Regulatory Affairs Division supports our clients in bringing plant protection, plant nutrition, biocide and REACH chemical products to the market. We help clients understand and address the EU & UK regulatory requirements for chemical or biological active substances and products.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our multinational Efficacy Team for plant protection products. Ideally, you will have a background in Agronomy or a related subject, plus previous experience in the preparation of the Biological Assessment Dossier (BADs) + dRR B3 and/or Comparative Assessments (CAs), in compliance with Regulation (EC) 1107/2009.
The BAD forms an important part of the dossier of scientific data used to support an application for approval of a crop protection product and is used to justify the product label claims and use patterns. As it is only one part of the product dossier, you will need to work closely alongside our wider Plant Protection Team, or directly with the client’s team, who are responsible for the full dossier. As the dose rate and timing of application not only drives the efficacy of the product, but also impacts on all other parts of the product dossier, a joined up and consistent approach is needed across all areas of expertise, so proactive communication and strong team working skills are essential.
Main duties :
- Preparation of the Biological Assessment Dossier (BADs) + summary dRR B3.
- Preparation of Comparative Assessments.
- Advice and support on the design and placing of studies, plus monitoring progress and results.
- Provision of other consultancy advice to clients.
Skills and experience required :
- A degree in Agronomy, relevant biological subject or previous experience in preparation of BADs and CAs.
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret high volumes of data containing the results of product trials, to understand the products efficacy.
- Ability to prepare clear and accurate study summaries.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the use of ARM software.
- Familiarity with national registration databases.
- Experience in study monitoring.
- Experience in field testing of plant protection products.
For more information regarding this role please contact: email@example.com, or alternatively please submit your CV and a covering letter (both documents in English) to : Mélodie DUPARD at firstname.lastname@example.org.