Project Manager Plant Protection Regulatory Affairs
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the project is performed correctly and in compliance with the regulations, maintaining a good understanding of any regulatory changes, including guidance
- Coordination of the various technical experts required to undertake the work on a multi-domain project
- Providing support with an area of the risk assessment (if skilled to do so)
- Facilitation of any technical follow-up meetings
- A degree in the relevant scientific subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in plant protection regulatory affairs in Europe
- Experience in project management I a regulatory environment is essential
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You will also be self-driven, with a good sense of initiative, teamwork, rigor and possess good analytical and organisational skills.
Other locations possible, including home office
Regulatory project manager Europe
The regulatory project manager Europe is responsible for the realisation of European dossiers for approval of substances and for registration of preparations according to Regulation (EC) No.1107 / 2009.
Others offers that might interest you:
No offer is available.