Regulatory Manager(s) - Biocides
Staphyt is a leading CRO and Regulatory Consultancy providing services in the agrochemical, biocide and chemical sectors.
We are always interested in hearing from Regulatory Manager(s), with experience in biocidal regulatory affairs in the EU , who may be interested in joining our team. We have an established client base in Europe and internationally and we are looking to expand.
The purpose of these roles is to deliver high quality and cost effective services to clients, by providing regulatory consultancy and delivering their regulatory objectives through efficient project management. A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory requirements and process to get biocidal products approved in the EU is essential.
The successful candidates will join our Biocides Team which is part of our Regulatory Affairs Business Unit. The Business Unit is managed by the Director of Regulatory Affairs, based in the UK. However, some support will also be provided by senior colleagues in other locations.
The individual will work closely in collaboration with the rest of the regulatory team which is mainly based in Europe.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in EU regulatory affairs for biocidal products. An awareness of the emerging UK regulatory regime would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Have experience in regulatory consultancy, or have worked in a related area.
- Have a good command of the Biocides tools (R4BP, IUCLID, SPC Editor)
- Have a strong knowledge of the biocide regulation (BPR) and processes
- Have a proven track record of building successful relationships with clients in this sector, thereby securing new and repeat business. Also with regulatory authorities.
- Be independent and self motivated, able to work effectively remotely but also integrate closely as part of the geographically dispersed team.
- Hold a relevant degree, or equivalent, in a related subject area e.g. chemistry, microbiology or other related scientific area.
- Workplace: Flexible, with home working as an option. We have a wide geographical spread of offices, with our main regulatory offices in the UK (Wetherby), France (Lyon) and Austria (Vienna).
A competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate. For more information regarding this role please contact: email@example.com.