Business Development Manager - BIOCIDES
Business Development Manager - BIOCIDES- Regulatory Affairs
Staphyt is a leading CRO and Regulatory Consultancy, primarily focusing on supporting our clients in bringing plant protection, plant nutrition, biocide and REACH chemical products to the market.
We are experts in helping clients understand and address the EU & UK regulatory requirements for both standard chemical and biological active substances and products.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager, with strong experience in Biocides Regulatory Affairs to join our regulatory team. Our main regulatory offices are in the UK (Wetherby), France (Lyon) and Austria (Vienna). However, Staphyt as a whole has a wide geographical spread of offices and therefore can offer a wider variety of locations, including home working, in many EU countries or the UK.
Main duties for this role:
- Undertaking BD visits and calls to existing clients and prospective clients to bring new work into the business
- Attending conferences and networking with existing clients and prospective clients
- Managing the relationship with the client (with the support of the technical team)
- Coordinating the provision of quotes, utilising the technical teams expertise when required
- Taking commercial decisions
- Working closely with our Marketing team to raise our profile
Skills and experience required:
- BSc degree (or equivalent i.e. completion of University studies of at least 3 years attested by diploma) in relevant scientific discipline
- Working knowledge of the EU regulatory procedures in the Biocides sector to be able to discuss and fully understand client needs in order to give appropriate scientific/regulatory advice and strategy.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the sector.
- Evidence of ability to build and maintain strong and professional relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Team player with strong decision-making skills, and able to work in an international business environment, as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including English)
- Your experience in REACH and PPP would also be of value to this position.
Location and place of work are to be negotiated as part of the interview process.
A competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
For more information regarding this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively please submit your CV and a covering letter (both documents in English) to: Mélodie DUPARD at email@example.com.