Field Agronomist GEP / GPL / SEED
Technical responsibility field of variety trials, sowing, harvesting across a pre-established area, driving farm equipment, monitoring of regional customers
- You accompany Field Technician for the monitoring of variety trials.
- Participates in the implementation and follow the testing principles of Good Experimental Practice (GEP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) according to the protocols / study plans, Standard Operating Procedures , standards dependent on individual country regulations
- Locating websites / Treatments / levies / ratings
- 2nd year university level in agronomy
- First successful
experience in field testing
- English would be an asset.
- EB license or heavyweight Fimo is a plus
- knowledge of agricultural trials, specialized in seeds
- Mobility: regional or national travel
Terms and conditions :
- Permanent contract local – Start on February/March
- Salary depending on experience and skills
Location : Szeged (HU)
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.