Crop Manager Assistant (work-study contract)
Based on a station, the Crop Manager Assistant helps for the sowing and maintenance of perennial and annual crops on the station intended for phytosanitary products, biostimulants, fertilizers experimentation experiments. The main tasks are:
You will help the crop manager on:
- Cultivation of an experimental station
- Maintenance, irrigation, crop protection: vines, orchards (apples, pears, peaches, apricots), open field or greenhouse market gardening (various depending on the year: melons, tomatoes, courgettes, cucumbers, peppers, etc.), field crops (various depending on the year: durum wheat, soft wheat, potato, corn, etc..)
You can also discover:
- The use of agricultural machinery
- GEP and GLP experimental work with station technicians (setting up and monitoring tests)
- Bac to Bac +3 training in agriculture or agronomy
- You are interested in farming and working outdoors.
- English read, written and spoken desired.
- You are comfortable with computer tools and software
Terms and conditions :
One year work-study contract – To start on September 2020