Specific detail : Short Term, full time
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- Big cultures, arboriculture
- First experience in experimentation would be a advantage
- Good spoken and written English language skills are desired
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.