Field Agronomist (GEP/GLP)
Specific detail : Permanent Contract, full-time
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- 1 to 5 years of experience in agronomic experimentation
- Good spoken and written English language skills are
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
Others offers that might interest you:
No offer is available.