We are looking for an experienced individual to work on a full-time basis
at our Melbourne office.
Primary duties include:
- Conducting residue and efficacy field trials, with tasks
including spraying, sampling and harvesting of various crops
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Maintain strong working relationships with growers and
industry to access suitable field trial sites
The key attributes required for this position:
- Sound agronomic knowledge of varying agricultural production
- Strong rural network and relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability, dependability and an interest in self improvement
The successful applicant must have a degree in agricultural science or a
related field. Demonstrated agricultural experience and strong computer
skills are essential, as is the applicant’s ability to work alone and in a
team environment. To qualify for this position, you must be an Australian
citizen or permanent resident.
For further information please contact Bruno Maurer at
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0408 847 368.
Applications should be sent to:
A position description is available upon request.