Field Agronomist GEP / GPL / SEED
Technical responsibility field of variety trials, sowing, harvesting across a pre-established area, driving farm equipment, monitoring of regional customers
You accompany Field Technician for the monitoring of variety trials.
Participates in the implementation and follow the testing principles of Good Experimental Practice (GEP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) according to the protocols / study plans, Standard Operating Procedures , standards dependent on individual country regulations
Locating websites / Treatments / levies / ratings
Terms and conditions :
Permanent contract local
Salary depending on experience and skills
- 2nd year university level in agronomy
- First successful
experience in field testing
- English would be an asset.
- EB license or heavyweight Fimo is a plus
- knowledge of agricultural trials, specialized in seeds
- Mobility: regional or national travel