Field Agronomist GEP
Your mission :
Manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
Technical missions :
- Sites location : You determine the location of the trial according to the protocol or the study plan, the particular conditions of cultures. You set up the site with appropriate material.
- Treatments : You realize the treatments according to the application agenda, the type of application, conditions and precautions of use.
- Samplings : You make the samplings according to the instructions (time limits, intervals, crop stage, quantities, ...).
- Assessments : You make assessments and observations on your trials.
Crops or destruction of crops : You help during the harvest period and store them or destroy the harvested vegetables
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- Experience : 2 to 3 years (internship included) in field crops (maize, soy…)
- Market gardening and tree-growing experience would be a plus
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.