Field Agronomist Beekeeping
The offer has been filled.
You will also be in contact with local beekeepers. You will participate actively in the experimental programs (GLP) set up, from the implantation of the culture to the assembly of the open-field tunnels until the sampling of the specimens to be analyzed (honey).
For that, here are the expectations concerning the sought profile :
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- Experience : 3 years
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of running an apiary.
- Be interest in the bee and the research themes around it (residue, ecotoxicology).
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.