Field Agronomist M/W (GEP/SEED)
Technical responsibility field of variety trials, sowing, harvesting across a pre-established area, driving farm equipment, monitoring of regional customers.
You accompany Field Technician for the monitoring of variety trials .
Participates in the implementation and follow the testing principles of Good Experimental Practice (GEP ) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) according to the protocols / study plans, Standard Operating Procedures , standards dependent on individual country regulations
Locating websites / Treatments / levies / ratings
Terms and conditions :
- Permanent contract local- ASAP
- Salary depending on experience and skills
- 2nd year university level in agronomy
- 3-5 years successful
experience in field testing
- English would be an asset.
- EB license or heavyweight Fimo is a plus
- knowledge of agricultural trials, specialized in seeds
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.