Laboratory Project Manager W/M
Laboratory Project Manager W / M
Expertise: Agronomy/Phytopatology/ PPP resistance
- You join a specialized team working:
- on the assessment in controlled condition (potted plant trials in laboratory and climatic chamber) of plant protection products, conventional and biocontrol products.
- on the resistance monitoring related to the PPP application.
- Central point of contact between the customer sales representative and the technician, you will have overall responsibility for the running of the experimentation programs (protocol development, test monitoring and customer support during visits, report writing and synthesis).
- Proactive for the development of new projects, you establish new protocols for the evaluation of plant protection products and the resistance monitoring
- Your expertise on the topics of plant protection products, internally (skills transfer) and externally (customer advice) is valued.
- If you are attracted by this challenge, and have a solid technical background, good organizational skills, work well as a team with good interpersonal skills, then let yourself be tempted by this new adventure
- Engineering Degree or Master Plant Physiology / Phytopathology
- Expertise minimum 3-5 years of experience in agronomic experimentation and laboratory,
Successful experience in project management around plant protection,
- Good knowledge of phytopathology and molecular biology is desirable
- Fluent English
- Experience with computer and software tools (XL STAT, ARM, picture software ..)
Permanent contract to start ASAP
Remuneration according to experience and skills