Field Agronomist GEP / GLP
Your mission :
Manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
You will also be in contact with local beekeepers. You will participate actively in the experimental programs (GLP) set up, from the implantation of the culture to the assembly of the open-field tunnels until the sampling of the specimens to be analyzed (honey).
Technical missions :
- Sites location : You determine the location of the trial according to the protocol or the study plan, the particular conditions of cultures. You set up the site with appropriate material.
- Treatments : You realize the treatments according to the application agenda, the type of application, conditions and precautions of use.
- Samplings : You make the samplings according to the instructions (time limits, intervals, crop stage, quantities, ...).
- Assessments : You make assessments and observations on your trials.
- Crops or destruction of crops : You help during the harvest period and store them or destroy the harvested vegetables
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- Experience : 3 years
- Practical knowledge of running an apiary.
- Be interest in the bee and the research themes around it (residue, ecotoxicology)
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
- Beekeeping knowledge would be an advantage
Location : Villemur-sur-Tarn (France)
- Position to be filled by 01/09/2021 at the latest