Field Agronomist GEP / GLP
Present in Europe, North Africa, South America and Australasia, STAPHYT brings together more than 470 employees with different nationalities and cultures.
Rich in multiple profiles, together with a broad range of relevant expertise, extend in the company specializes in agricultural experiments, regulatory advice and the co-ordination of registration documents.
Your mission :
Manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
Technical missions :
- Sites location : You determine the location of the trial according to the protocol or the study plan, the particular conditions of cultures. You set up the site with appropriate material.
- Treatments : You realize the treatments according to the application agenda, the type of application, conditions and precautions of use.
- Samplings : You make the samplings according to the instructions (time limits, intervals, crop stage, quantities, ...).
- Assessments : You make assessments and observations on your trials.
- Crops or destruction of crops : You help during the harvest period and store them or destroy the harvested vegetables
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- Experience : 3 to 5 years
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage