Field Agronomist GEP
Specific detail :
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- Experience : 3 to 5 years
- Good spoken and written English language skills are desired
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
Others offers that might interest you:
No offer is available.