Sales Advisor GLP
Through Europe and beyond, our study directors and field agronomists are generating GLP data to secure consumer, environment and operator risk exposure.
We are looking for an experienced individual to work on a full-time basis as our Sales Advisor within our Safety Evaluation Business Unit
Primary duties include:
- Prepare quotations, following clients requests and according to internal capacities
- Act as point of contact for sponsors, the internal technical managers and the field teams
- Coordinate the process post-sponsor validation (eg. ordering test item order)
- To identify leads and prospect
- To manage and develop the business with the existing clients, supporting the current senior sales team
- To visit some clients and be the main contact, responsible for client relationships.
- To attend conferences and industry events related to the business and its promotion
- Consistent reporting and communication with the BU Sales manager on all matters
The key attributes required for this position :
- Degree in agricultural science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of GLP/Residue studies (field and analytical phases)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position, or alternatively a field/lab related position and willing to grow its career into a more commercial focused role
- To be fluent in English and to interact with our international contacts
- Sound agronomic knowledge of varying agricultural production systems in Europe
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency with excellent organizational skills.
The successful applicant must have a strong team spirit, likes to take up challenges and is motivated by its sales objectives.
Technical and sales advisor
The technical and sales advisor is the business interface between the customer and technical team. It objective is to develop the sales turnover in respect of trade policy group.