GEP Project Manager Assistant
Under the coordination of the Project Manager, you support him in his daily tasks:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of GEP projects confirmed by the clients: implementation of test protocols, trial follow-up, reporting, planning and indicators updates.
- Coordination and communication of the information among the different people involved in the project.
- Engineer degree or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Experience with computer and software tools (ARM)
- You have a solid technical background in plant / crop protection and agronomics
- You have a good team spirit with good interpersonal skills.
- Short contract from March to December
- Remuneration according to experience and skills.
Location : Marsillargues (34) - compulsory