Field Agronomist SEED
Technical responsibility field of variety trials, sowing, harvesting across a pre-established area, driving farm equipment, monitoring of regional customers
accompany Field Technician for the monitoring of variety trials .
Participates in the implementation and follow the testing principles of Good Experimental Practice (GEP ) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) according to the protocols / study plans, Standard Operating Procedures , standards dependent on individual country regulations
Locating websites / Treatments / levies / ratings
Terms and conditions :
Permanent contract - As soon as possible
Motivating salary depending on experience and skills
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- A successful experience in field testing will be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English language skills are desired
- EB license or heavyweight Fimo is an advantage
- knowledge of agricultural trials, specialized in seeds
- Mobility: regional or national travel
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.