Field Agronomist SEED
- Provide technical responsibility for field trials throughout a pre-established area.
- Implementation and follow-up of trials in accordance with protocols / study plans, Standard Operating Procedures, applicable standards and local laws (Site identification, sowing, processing, sampling, logging, harvesting, recording of results)
- 2nd year university level
- 3-5 years successful experience in field testing
- English language essential
- BE or CE driving license
- Knowledge of agricultural trials, specialized in seeds
- Mobility: regional or national travel
Terms and conditions :
Permanent contract ( local contract) ASAP
Motivating salary depending on experience and skills
Location : Dabrowa
The field agronomist manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.