Technical Manager GEP M/W
- Engineer degree or equivalent
- 1st hand experience in experimentation or solid experience as a field agronomist
(Minimum: 2-3 years)
- Good spoken and written English language skills are essential
- Experience with computer and software tools (ARM)
- You have a solid technical background, good organizational skills, work well as a team with good interpersonal skills.
The Technical Manager is in charge of the overall progress of the projects and makes the link between the different stakeholders: customer, technical and commercial adviser and field team.
Thus, he/she is responsible for coordinating and transmitting information between the different people involved in the project