Present in Europe, North Africa, South America and Australasia, STAPHYT brings together more than 475 employees with different nationalities and cultures.
Rich in multiple profiles, together with a broad range of relevant expertises, extend in the company specializes in agricultural experiments, regulatory advice and the co - ordination of registration documents.
Primary duties :
- Conducting residue and efficacy field trials, with task including spraying, sampling and harvesting of various crops
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Maintain strong working relationships with growers and industry to access suitable field trial sites
The key attributes required for this position :
- Sound agronomic knowledge of varying agricultural production systems
- Strong rural network and relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
The successful applicant must have a degree in agricultural science or a related field. Demonstrated agricultural experience and strong computer skills are essential, as is the applicant's ability to work alone and in a team environment. To qualify fort his position, you must be an asutralian citizen or pemanent resident.