Field Agronomist Assistant
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- First experience in experimentation would be a advantage
- Good spoken and written English language skills are desired
- Experience with computer and software tools
- PhytoLicense will be an advantage
The technical assistant will assist experimental technicians in the implementation of Good Experimentation (BPE) and / or Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and / or Seeds and / or processing in accordance with the protocols / study plans, standard operating procedures, standards and decrees enforce.
Duties may take place in an experimental station or in a laboratory.