Present in Europe, North Africa, South America and Australasia, STAPHYT brings together more than 470 employees, of different nationalities and cultures.
Rich in multiple profiles, a wide range of expertise is expressed in the Group, through our areas of activity which are agronomic experimentation, regulatory advice and coordination of registration files.
Your mission :
- Participation in the implementation and follow-up of Laboratory Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) trials in accordance with protocols, standardized operating procedures and standards
- Product preparation, product management and control of test items
- Seed preparation and organization according to BSA standards
- Ensure the proper functioning of the laboratory to ensure that the tests are carried out correctly and the safety instructions are observed.
- Independent and reliable working skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English language skills are essential
- German language will be an advantage
- Agricultural knowledge desirable
- Relevant computer skills (MS-Office)
Location : Dabrowa – Poland
Terms and conditions :
- Short term contract (with possibility permanent contract) – July 10, 2021
- Motivating salary depending on experience and skills
Good sense of initiative, team worker, meticulous and accurate working attitude