Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual to work on a full-time basis as our Business Development Manager Australia
Primary duties include:
- According to the strategy of the company and in collaboration with the Business Unit Director build the business development strategy and to manage the related sales actions.
- To visit clients and be the main contact, responsible for client relationships.
- To manage and develop the business with the existing clients.
- To identify leads and prospect
- To prepare sales budget
- Consistent reporting and communication with the BUD on all matters
- To attend conferences and industry events related to the business and it’s promotion
- Develop and maintain communication networks to enable the conduct of work in key areas for all major crops
The key attributes required for this position:
- Sound agronomic knowledge of varying agricultural production systems.
- Astute business acumen, passion, influence and drive as well as a critical understanding of science.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency with excellent organisational skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Have the attributes of a dynamic and autonomous leader
The successful applicant must have a degree in agricultural science or a related field. Demonstrated agricultural experience and business management are essential. Regulatory Registration knowledge would be an advantage, but not compulsory.
To qualify for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Location and place of work are to be negotiated as part of the interview process.