The Staphyt Morocco team is growing and now welcomes, alongside Staphyt Morocco representative Ahmed Fallah, four experienced field agronomists.
Two new trial sites in Agadir and Marakech now complete the testing capabilities of the Meknes-based station that was opened in 2018. Thanks to the GPE agreement granted by the ONSSA, Staphyt performs efficacy, registration, demonstration and residue trials for all types of products and crops.
Below are some examples of crops grown in the 3 main agricultural production areas in Morocco:
Meknes trial site:
- Oilseeds: sunflower, peanuts
- Vegetables: tomato, watermelon and melon, potato, bell pepper and eggplant, onions, carrot and turnip, artichoke and broccoli
- Field crops: durum wheat, common wheat, rice, barley, maize
- Legumes: chickpeas, beans
- Arboriculture: citrus, rosacea
- Sugar crops: beets and sugar cane
- Vine and table grapes
Agadir trial site:
- Greenhouse and nursery vegetables: tomato, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant, cucumber, green bean
- Berries: raspberry, blueberry
Marakech trial site:
- Field crops: cereals and legumes
- Melon and watermelon
For further information or trial site reservation, please contact your usual Staphyt contact or Ahmed Fallah.