Staphyt is a family owned company; it is a leading CRO in the fields of Agrosciences and Regulatory Chemistry Consulting.
We offer a wide and global range of services for the marketing and the development of your new products.
Our commitment is to have a deep and active collaboration with you to support them with your innovations and to participate in both your growth and your success.
« Tomorrow happens together »
2 areas of activity:
AGROSCIENCES with 3 areas of expertise
REGULATORY CHEMISTRY CONSULTING
Staphyt is a family owned company, founded almost 30 years ago; it is always committed to ensure that the identity values which have underpinned its development are maintained and strengthened. These values define the company culture:
A spirit of enterprise and initiative, to always adapt to client needs.
Solidarity and collective responsibility within all our teams; the well-being of our employees has become a major focus for Staphyt Human Resources in the recent years.
The pursuit of Excellence at all levels, internally as well as for the complete satisfaction of our clients.
The importance of innovation in order to stay one step ahead and to anticipate our client needs as far as possible.
Agrosciences & Regulatory
Staphyt is present in 19 countries on 2 continents.
More than 410 people work at Staphyt.
« One » is our strategy towards 2022 and serves as the framework for our action plans and our projects: One Team, One Goal and One Dream with 2 strategic focus:
To be the preferred provider
We need a strong and expanding team of experts: agile, well-trained and committed to be more than ever alongside our clients in order to provide the best services they need.
To be the preferred employer
We do believe in the freedom-form company concept where people are at the heart of the company and are enabled to empower themselves, allowing freedom and responsibility of initiative. The aim is to provide each employee, each colleague a secure and motivating future, to give all of them meaning and vision and to create in all our facilities a positive and happy environment.
- 1989Creation of Staphyt
- 1990Start of the Residue activity
- 1993GLP agreement France
- 1996GEP agreement France
- 2001Takeover of ARBIOTECH (France)
- 2003Takeover of STAGE and B&S RESIDUE (France)
- 2004Takeover of VITI R&D (France)
- 2006Creation of the Registration Department
- 2007Takeover of BIORIZON (France)
- 2009Takeovers of AGROSTAT (Germany and Poland) and OXFORD PLANT SCIENCES (UK)
- 2010Staphyt in Belgium and Czech Republic
- 2011Setting up of the BIOTEAM
- 2013Takeover of AGROSOLER (Spain) and Staphyt in Romania and Ukraine
- 2015Takeover of Ambrosi Scientific Consulting (ASC)
- 2015Takeover of 3 CRO in agronomic experimentation
- 2016Takeover of ATC (Austria and Czech Republic)
- 2016Staphyt expands in Oceania