The Rovaltain Research Staphyt laboratory team has moved into its new facilty, in Valence (France), 1000 m² of laboratory space entirely dedicated to the studies of our clients!
The space has been organized into various laboratory rooms allowing:
- the breeding of fish, amphibians, invertebrates,
- semi-static or dynamic aquatic ecotox tests,
- static ecotox tests, – terrestrial ecotox tests,
- ecotox analyses/assays (PCR, UV and Fluo multiplate readers, etc.)
- e-fate/biodegradability tests (if necessary in biological containment level 2 (L2))
- physico-chemical tests (IR, UV-Vis, melting/boiling point, chromatographic analyses, solubility, etc.) and stability/storage.
The analysis equipment includes the latest generation equipment such as: GC-MS/MS-FID, GC-FID, LC-MS/MS, LC-HRMS/MS, LC-DAD, LC-UV-RI-ELSD, IC, TOC meter.
The laboratory is GLP certified by COFRAC and ANSM in the following areas of expertise for medecines, chemicals and phytosanitary products:
GLP Domain 1: Physico-chemical tests (such as solubility tests, adsorption/desorption in soils)
GLP Domain 4: Environmental Toxicity Studies on Aquatic and Terrestrial Organisms
GLP Domain 5: Behavioral studies in water, soil and air; bioaccumulation (such as fate, metabolism, bioaccumulation studies)
GLP Domain 8: Analytical and Clinical Chemistry Tests – Bioanalysis (this is the validation of analytical methods for the above domains)
=> Do you want to cover regulatory requirements with ecotoxicological, physico-chemical or environmental fate tests as part of your approval, MA or registration dossiers?
=> Do you want to assess the ecotoxicity of your products and substances as part of your R&D projects?
Do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com and consult the list of studies.