We are pleased to inform you that the Rovaltain Research Company (RRCo) laboratory joined the Staphyt Group on August 1, 2021, thus significantly expanding our service offer.
This French laboratory, based near Valence, is specialized in physical chemistry, ecotoxicology and environmental fate studies. Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and a scientific team committed to quality, RRCo performs a wide range of GLP tests for the agrochemical, chemical, biocide and pharmaceuticals industries.
These activities are now gathered in a new Business Unit managed by Bruno Combourieu.
Below are some examples of the new services that Staphyt’s clients will have access to from now on:
- Regulatory terrestrial and aquatic ecotoxicology tests (2xx series acute and chronic)
- Analysis of the physico-chemical properties of substances
- Regulatory biodegradability and bioaccumulation studies
- Stability and storage studies
- Development and validation of analytical methods
- Metabolite and substance screening
- Analytical chemistry and bio-analytical studies
With this new acquisition, we are proud to accompany our clients in the development of their substances and thus contribute to the marketing of environmentally friendly products.
More information, please contact Bruno Combourieu