KAHARLYK station, the new Staphyt trial station is relocated 80-90 km south of Kyiv in Kagarlyk city. Ukraine is located in the EPPO Climatic South East zone. Staphyt Ukraine LLC has the capabilities to conduct field trials around its own facilities and at farmer managed areas across Ukraine.
Trials managed by Staphyt Ukraine are:
Crop efficacy and selectivity trials
- Herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, bactericides, PGR
- Biostimulants and Biopesticides
Showcase & demonstration trials
- Large and microplot trials
Seeds and variety trials
- Arable crops such as corn, Sunflower, Cereals, Rape, Soybeans, Sorghum
- Orchard, vineyard, vegetable plot, forest
Crop safety trials:
Can be managed according European EPPO guidelines and/or according to national recommendations, depending on client requirements.